The golden age of boxing

Met Alan on a couple of occasions as my eldest lad used to box at Crawley ABC, where Minter is a legend.

His old man Sid used to run a drinking club down Waterloo St in Hove where all the local and London villains drank.

The Linden club, once ended up in there, not for the faint hearted, way out of my league.

There’s a shout that Lennox would of busted them a new one, just saying

Before my time, obviously, however seen pretty much all there is on the fighters mentioned and Ali would always be the stand out, takes more than a viscous right to be a true champion, with his story self explanatory!

There’s a shout that Lennox would of busted them a new one, just saying

Before my time, obviously, however seen pretty much all there is on the fighters mentioned and Ali would always be the stand out, takes more than a viscous right to be a true champion, with his story self explanatory!

Lennox would have been too ponderous to lay a glove on Ali, Might have tapped him a few times with his jab but Ali would have just picked him off at will.

Don Curry vs Lloyd Honeyghan
nobody give honeyghan a chance in the fight over there

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.