Chris Rea

Do you want to know a secret? I should have known better, but I got the wife a Beatles satnav so she could drive my car, but I've never made a worse decision in my life, I'm a bit of a day tripper but I dread it when she's leaving home, with her it's a magical mystery tour.

She's here, there and everywhere! Yesterday she called from Moscow! She's back in the USSR.

My Ralph McTell satnav has severe limitations, it will only work on the streets of London.

Do you want to know a secret? I should have known better, but I got the wife a Beatles satnav so she could drive my car, but I've never made a worse decision in my life, I'm a bit of a day tripper but I dread it when she's leaving home, with her it's a magical mystery tour.

She's here, there and everywhere! Yesterday she called from Moscow! She's back in the USSR.
Let it be
She loves you.

Off to Burnley soon, hope it's not like their bitter rivals with four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire

Well I wonder with new sat navs (and these things take time) but mine led to panic when I had to go back to the old house from London, and a girl afraid of passing under the iron bridge, near the cemetery gates, said if a double-decker bus crashes into us 'I know it's over'
I asked my sat nav if this was the quickest route and suggested another route. It replied
"What difference does it make?

I bought a trio of Meat Loaf sat navs 10 years ago for family members as an Xmas present. They had a 5 year guarentee and only one no longer works. I guess 2 out of 3 aint bad.
My Meatloaf satnav couldn't find anywhere so I just parked up in the paradise of the dashboard lights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.