FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

We've actually got a good record on attendances at Home Weekend Cup Matches. It should be a Saturday 3pm Kick off as there is enough interesting games for us not to be on TV (Would have been different had we been away).

So if priced sensibly & i reckon Vale will bring 6,000 then I'm saying they'll be over 50,000 there

Not sure on that - over 40k would be a good crowd considering the opposition. All depends on the timing and tv games. There should be no question on the pricing. Kids for a quid etc.

Not sure on that - over 40k would be a good crowd considering the opposition. All depends on the timing and tv games. There should be no question on the pricing. Kids for a quid etc.

52,000 v Rotherham on a Sunday afternoon at the same stage last season. 54,000 v Burnley the season before on a Saturday afternoon. If it's on a Saturday or a Sunday with a semi decent kick-off time and it's priced well then we should be looking at 50k plus again

We've actually got a good record on attendances at Home Weekend Cup Matches. It should be a Saturday 3pm Kick off as there is enough interesting games for us not to be on TV (Would have been different had we been away).

So if priced sensibly & i reckon Vale will bring 6,000 then I'm saying they'll be over 50,000 there
There won't be many Vale fans in the ground. They'll be gawping at the street lights or throwing stones at the planes passing over.

Not sure what your history of going to games is but we’ve near enough sold out every weekend cup crowd for several years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.