Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has already been mentioned but if you are watching on Amazon Prime tonight make sure you turn off any City related notifications on your phone. By all accounts what you see on the screen will be nearly a minute behind real time!

Cheers for that

I think you can have unlimited devices on Prime but only 2 live streams at any one time.

Three devices can stream at the same time but only 2 of those can stream the same content. This can be doubled if you share your account with a family member.

This team gave us 100 points. If there’s any team that can pull this shit we’re in , it’s this team . Come on city

Just remembered the first time I went to Burnley was the game after we won the league cup in 76 Dennis tueart miss 3 pens was nil nil first time on a special it was nuts debbie at the front walking up the road looking for a ruck, them where the days ha ha ha

Hoping for some signs that we can regain some of the form of the last two seasons. We look tired and a little fed up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.