Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Rich powerful men using what ever powers they have at their disposal to pressure really young girls into sex. Wonder what happens to the 3rd world women they also abuse, easily disposed I guess.

That one blew when charity aid officials were exposed swapping aid for sex. There’s something really seedy about exploitative sex. Or, for that matter, exploitation of many kinds.

Last edited:
I think he meant you plank!

I merely said I didn’t believe the spoiled virgin schtick she came out with.

I still think Andrew’s in it up to his eyes and could face charges in the States.

You went way further to say you think he is innocent.

i think is he a **** and clearly lying, perhaps i was too harsh last night but i think it is not black and white. She was not convincing at all to me.

He claimed in his interview that he hasn't met her,slept with her or doesn't know anything about her,the e-mail showed he lied,he knows her name at the very least
Well he would know her name, this started in court documents in 2015 in the US. Of course he knew her name

people261086.jpg

She was banging the son of a duke allegedly.

He claimed in his interview that he hasn't met her,slept with her or doesn't know anything about her,the e-mail showed he lied,he knows her name at the very least
To be fair, he sent that email after she made her allegations. Of course he would have known her name by that point, whether he'd previously met her or not.

18 minutes in
She expects us to believe this crap!
Watching it now and paused it after 19 mins as I remembered this post of yours.

What part of what she said up to that point did you find so unbelievable? As far as I'm aware, none of what she alleged in those first 18 mins has ever been disputed.

She was undeniably working as a masseuse for him at that time and there are logs to prove she travelled the world with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.