Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (03/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As great as Rodri has been, Silva's been the one propping the whole team up. It makes a tremendous difference when he's playing at his best.

Wish the Burnley fans would stop fucking booing typical of them idiots.

Can someone with maybe a keener eye for football than me please, please assure me that we have a few more gears we can move through and we are purposely keeping our powder dry. Weve done well but still something lacking. The six fingered yonners should be 2 or 3 down by now. Just worried that this is our max. after last seasons monumental effort. Best we've played in a while but just doesnt feel anywhere near (injuries aside but still...)
To be fair we’ve played really well. Pope has made a couple of excellent saves and Bernie should have buried his chance. I’m sure we’ll put this to bed in the second half.

Shame Gundogan is only banned for one match. Straight back in at the weekend no doubt. Can we not ask him to send a dubious tweet or something?

Rodri will be some player for us, he’s just been a little stop start but what is it, 10/11 games in our shirt? I think he will be the best in his position within 18 months, it’s integral we start to integrate Phil next to him, sooner rather than later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.