Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (03/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player. Wrong system.

Precisely. He just doesn't do either role perfectly. I'd quite like to see Zinchenko replace him, or someone like Rakitic (but 6 years younger) who is a true box to box with technical quality and enough physicality to get stuck in.

I thought Aouar might be a good choice, as he's similar, but faster and more aggressive, but he's only 5'8'' so maybe he's not big enough.

Saúl still my dream midfield signing. defensive midfield, #8, CB, LB, he can do everything and he's being wasted by Simeone.

Can someone with maybe a keener eye for football than me please, please assure me that we have a few more gears we can move through and we are purposely keeping our powder dry. Weve done well but still something lacking. The six fingered yonners should be 2 or 3 down by now. Just worried that this is our max. after last seasons monumental effort. Best we've played in a while but just doesnt feel anywhere near (injuries aside but still...)

Stop fretting, we are playing very well. It’s not extra gears we need, just need the ref Moss to stop getting in the way of the play and need Pope to have a stinker the 2nd half. Haven’t noticed anything in particular lacking from us apart from the usual malaise from us, which is a relief.

Hope Amazon blows Sky and BT out of the water the next time the rights are up for grabs. This is so much better and infinitely better value.

It is but the, prices would have to change if they got a bigger package. I hope they do get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.