Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of an interesting report floating around that we've offered him to Ajax in recent weeks. I guess that would make sense if we're looking to sign someone like Chilwell this summer.

Offensively he is much better than Mendy currently and if we keep the ball away from our defence as much as possible like tonight then he is fine. I don’t think he will ever be a top class defender but compared to Mendy’s performance on Sat he did well

Offensively he is much better than Mendy currently and if we keep the ball away from our defence as much as possible like tonight then he is fine. I don’t think he will ever be a top class defender but compared to Mendy’s performance on Sat he did well
none of our left backs are good at defending so for me hes the best option because of his pace and crossing ability which outweighs his problems defensivley

He has faults and he let himself down a little with his effort on their goal but at the moment he is clearly our best option at left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.