Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Much better performance. Good tempo in the first half and well taken goals. Nice to see Jesus on the scoresheet again and Rodri looked sharp and his goal was a belter.

Perfect warm up for the rags!

One word “authority” we played with it. That was the difference. We are back.

What a great interview there with Rodders there. No hesitation, “we can win the league”.

I agree with the people who are saying how unbiased the coverage has been from Amazon. Balanced views without snide remarks.
Hmmm,all about getting into the scousers heads and putting that doubt there,they are in the driving seat but a few ropey results for them and that’s even a couple of draws could see them start to stumble a bit more,here’s hoping Everton get the ball rolling on that tomorrow night ..

I guess you could teach others the role, but he plays DM, CB and RWB in one game for us - it's not so much the physical/technical ability to do that, it's the tactical understanding of when to do it

Yeah but Pep literally taught him all that, he never did it at Spurs.

Great to see City get our Mojo back tonight. Excellent performance all round, Rodri was a beast tonight and I have no doubts he will turn out to be a quality signing. Really pleased for Gabby who took his goals exceptionally. The movement and the way we moved the ball all over the pitch was lovely to see. Looking forward to Saturday.

Think this could be the start of a long winning run. Just have to back it up in the Derby and kick on.

Fair play to Amazon as well, brilliant coverage from the studio to the interviews to the commentary and package overall.
Spot on about the commentary... wasn’t it refreshing not hearing a scouse accent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.