Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be the same team as tonight but I cant see Pep doing that.
We could see Cancelo coming in for Walker. Mendy coming in for Angelino. Stones coming in for Otamendi. Mahrez coming in for Bernardo. GUNDOGAN coming in for David Silva. Probably won't make all 4 changes but can definitely see him making one or two.
You absolutely cannot replace Walker after the today

Can't wait for this one, love 5 30 kick offs. Looks like we were getting our groove back so I'd keep the team the same as tonight.

Same team as tonight, no bringing back Gundogan ffs. I could be tempted to play Foden instead of Dave but that will never happen. 2-1 City win.

I know Gundo is getting some stick, bit imo his best position is attacking mid (CAM), and we are blessed in that position. He is best coming off the bench as a plan b but pushed more up front.

Anyway, same team as tonight, but I would love to see Foden in for David just for the energy..

3-1 City!!!

I think we'll do them 4-1 as well. They will have to get a result which means they have to attack. We're too good when teams do that, easy win

Derbies can be unpredictable,but on showings over the last number of years we should win on Saturday evening,but remember when the rags were dominating and in the odd derby we turned them over and a few times a hammering as well,let’s just play with the same lineup as tonight and hopefully the same quick tempo drive and passing and take it from there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.