Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

EK5aF9DXkAEB3Sz.jpg

Felt the passion heart tonight. Even Pep looked happy. We could have a master Pep plan (Ferna staying at CH)

Pep got that completely wrong, he thought something was being insinuated in the question but it was really quite an innocent question and was one of praise for Rodri. But Pep went defensive as he misunderstood what he was getting at.

Pep meant it as he said it. He can't hear that talk about Fern at DM anymore,
he's absolutely tired commenting on his decisions he took in summer
and I can absolutely understand him.

Fantastic reaction by Pep.

Pep got that completely wrong, he thought something was being insinuated in the question but it was really quite an innocent question and was one of praise for Rodri. But Pep went defensive as he misunderstood what he was getting at.
Maybe,he is asked the question about dinho everytime,only yesterday again,he was asked before the game tonite,he said i like him there even if nobody else does,he is pissed off i guess

Not celebrated a goal like Jesus's first in a while. Been a joke the past few weeks how loads of blues have piled in on him; he's shite, he can't wipe Aguero's arse, he doesn't suit wearing shorts, he's this, he's that.

He's twenty fucking two years old and those were his 51st and 52nd goals for us tonight. Get in there Gabby lad.

Great performances from Angelino, Fern and Ota were spraying passes beautifully and Walker was good too. Rodri, great.

Whatever happens in the league, we need to keep blooding these young players like Angelino, Foden, Jesus and Rodri as they are the future and fingers crossed we will hit our peak in February when Laporte returns and fingers crossed we might get fortunate and win a domestic cup double (or even more!)

Come on the blues.
Sane will be back too. He could be dynamite for the last few months.

Amazon really need to take over.

The ability to watch without commentary and just stadium noise!!!!

What I’ve been wanting for years.
Fantastic wasn't it. Have to say I really enjoyed it.
Sky/BT ect complete and utter tosspots, If i were to watch a game on Sky or BT I'd only put it on just before kick off, turn it off at half time until the second half started and turn it off at full time again, I can't listen to them.
That was really good tonight.

Angelino keeps possession much better than Mendy at the moment. That made a huge difference tonight.
Jesus and Rodri magnificent.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.