Amazon prime

Did anyone else get the resolution dropping throughout? No buffering or anything but a more pixelated screen.

My broadbands good and stable so don't think it was that, was wondering if it was more their end.

It’s either that or I watched it on the app on my smart tv and I know it works a lot smoother on a fire stick so might try that tomorrow and see if it makes a difference.

On tv via firestick was ok, no more, but on the laptop second half the picture quality was absolutely brilliant

On my smart tv the feed kept buffering, yet was fine on my laptop ffs.

Was ten times better when I switched to stadium noise, rather than that pro-scouse **** beglin.

Great to come home and watch the highlights, or each goal, or the interviews, or the pre match, whatever I want all chopped up into nice accessible pieces and it cost me nothing

Great coverage from Amazon . Slight buffering a couple of times , nothing major . Quality studio just talking about the football .

Prime was spot on tonight.

Laptop through TV via HDMI. Picture quality was awesome, and the pundits were pretty good. (Shearer, Martinez and De Jong with Gabby Logan).

My son said it was better but unfortunately i texted him after the first goal about a minute before it went it on the TV!! After that it was phone silence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.