Amazon prime

Bloody hell boys keep your guards up. Tonight we were brilliant therefore the scripts had to be binned this prime Amazon no different to bbc or bT same people on the pay roll. That twat who interviewed Jesus and pep was the same wanker who interviewed pep after the Newcastle game. Anyone else spot how well Jesus fielded his loaded question about Kun Jesus told him he felt no pressure and was honoured to be able to work and learn from the legend. Then 10 mins later the lying bastard tells Pep Jesus has just told him how he feels under pressure

Seriously impressed by their coverage tonight. Great picture quality. No constant analysis throughout the game and shut up frequently to allow us to watch the match { LOOK and LEARN BT!) ..... Intelligent unbiased commentary. So much better than BT and SKY already.
That pretty much sums up how I feel too.

It was a refreshing change not to have ad breaks every five minutes and the "Win Chance" thing was something different.

The only let-down was the same old faces: Logan, Shearer, and worst of all, Beglin. I have to admit he was pretty good tonight, but his terribly biased comments in the past still leave a bitter taste, though on the plus side, it was great to see NdJ in the studio. He was a biased as any pundit I have seen. In fact, he made gargoyle one and spit the Scouse seem neutral. Not that I’m complaining, of course.

Definitely a big improvement on both BT and Sty.

That pretty much sums up how I feel too.

It was a refreshing change not to have ad breaks every five minutes and the "Win Chance" thing was something different.

The only let-down was the same old faces: Logan, Shearer, and worst of all, Beglin. I have to admit he was pretty good tonight, but his terribly biased comments in the past still leave a bitter taste, though on the plus side, it was great to see NdJ in the studio. He was a biased as any pundit I have seen. In fact, he made gargoyle one and spit the Scouse seem neutral. Not that I’m complaining, of course.

Definitely a big improvement on both BT and Sty.
Beglin was a disgrace first half.
I went to stadium noise after that.

I plan to cancel straight after the wolves games as that’ll be 24 odd days from today but next season I’m sure they will have 2 match days at either end of the season; to stop all of us signing up to the free trials!

Looks like the piper is calling the tune as the usual suspects were more pro City than with their other paymasters although Beglin said with a bit of a sneer that we have not had a clean sheet in all competitions for 7 matches. I would have thought a former Liverpool defender wiuld have been aware that they have had 12 matches since a clean
sheet

Maybe he did but they weren’t playing...

I'd respectfully suggest you're in a huge minority, especially looking on twitter.

Yeah that might be the case, especially on Twitter! I didn’t think he was overly good as I don’t think that of any current commentators. I just didn’t think he had any noticeable bias.

I do think sometimes people judge that too far the other way at times though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.