Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't see it unless one of Mane or Salah leave. I still think if he comes back to England Chelsea will be the likeliest destination.

I’m going to assume you’re having a bad day already and leave you alone, because I really don’t want to get into false equivalencies and your complete lack of understanding of the issue.

You enjoy the game.

I love this type of response,

Translated it reads, "you've called me out for talking shite and I don't really have any facts or examples to back my point up so ill just pretend I'm taking the moral high ground to save me from looking like a tit"

I love this type of response,

Translated it reads, "you've called me out for talking shite and I don't really have any facts or examples to back my point up so ill just pretend I'm taking the moral high ground to save me from looking like a tit"
If you want to dance, let’s dance!

The game was coming up, the issue wasn’t about to be resolved, but I have no problems arguing my corner. Clearly, you have mistaken me for a “tit,” when it appears that is what you were deprived of as a child...and possibly still.

See, I can dance, if you’d like?

If you want to dance, let’s dance!

The game was coming up, the issue wasn’t about to be resolved, but I have no problems arguing my corner. Clearly, you have mistaken me for a “tit,” when it appears that is what you were deprived of as a child...and possibly still.

See, I can dance, if you’d like?

Not sure where or when the dancing started...but sure, you crack on.

Also I'm more of a legs guy so being deprived of a bit of titty wouldn't really bother me.

Why is it different? Because before he was a 17 year old who wanted to break through and not play youth football anymore. He wasn't an undisputed starter when he arrived at Dortmund. he played for the second team, worked his way into the senior side, and eventually a starting position. If this goes through he'll be a big money signing, on decent wages, and in a paper thin squad that plays an absolute ton of games. There's enough minutes to go around both now and in the case of injury or whatever. Liverpool are strongly incentivized to make it work and he probably backs himself to secure a spot.
Have you seen manes face when he doesnt play or gets subbed. He wont accept rotation with a kid. Salah maybe but sancho prefers coming in off the left like raz.

Have you seen manes face when he doesnt play or gets subbed. He wont accept rotation with a kid. Salah maybe but sancho prefers coming in off the left like raz.

We have first refusal on any transfer away from Dortmund or 15% of his next transfer fee. So if we want him, we’ll get him.

We have first refusal on any transfer away from Dortmund or 15% of his next transfer fee. So if we want him, we’ll get him.
Really that just means we have the chance to match other teams' offers. It is still the player's decision in the end and Sancho might have no intention of coming back to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.