Your favourite chilled out dance tune ?

I saw the Chemical Brothers in the 90’s when they were a support band.

I thought at the time, this is fucking shite

25 years later and I hear the Chemical Brothers and think, this is still fucking shite.

No wonder you had to take drugs to enjoy it, would it be shit if you weren’t spaced out of your head?

No, would still have enjoyed - they're a great live act.

Not really my scene (as my next words will prove) but:

Children, Robert Myles was the soundtrack for the Ibiza Uncovered documentary narrated by Lisa I'Anson, got to love that track just from the TV programme. Hard to believe Lisa I’Anson is now 54, she’s a very good looking woman.

Just had a listen to the Beloved song, it has a feel of some of New Order’s techno songs, maybe way out but was there any cross over between the two?

No direct cross over, New Order just a massive influence on them.

This guy and Jack J were great finds off YouTube one Saturday afternoon earlier this year. Nice.
There are so many great underground tracks in the depths of YouTube Recommended lists. I can spend hours listening to tunes i've never heard before that are better than anything i've ever heard before!

Full album of nice chilled out house here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nZIynfyxGPzozGhX6Pr2A-ngCEyxK-32E
the-early-emissions-eps-1-4-linkwood-linkwood-family-fudge-fingas.jpg

Linkwood Family "The Early Emissions Episodes 1-4"

Listen out in particular for "Hear The Sun" once that gets up to speed and the sythns come in around 2m30s it's as blissed out as bliss gets that tune!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.