Amazon prime

Last edited:
Excellent stuff from amazon last night, I may actually watch the Mersyside derby tonight.
Might need to keep the commentary on with that one to save my dogs going wappy at the sounds of thousands of high pitched Scousers whining

Well I for one am shocked that the Liverpool fan pretending to be a city fan is not happy.

And I am also shocked that someone who enjoys calling all Liverpool fans 'bin dippers' has a problem when someone suggests it wasn't a clever thing to do. Whether you think the reaction is ridiculous, he has deleted the tweet and now donated his Talksport fee to a Liverpool charity. Both of which would be completely unnecessary if the tweet had said 'Liverpool' instead of 'Bin Dippers'

Reactions: ell
not sure if same all lover but when Palace game kicked off i looked on betting app and it was 1m 30 secs behind, did same when City kicked off and roughly same, i get the updates on my phone, so when it said second half is under way i waited around 90 seconds before it did on Amazon, i turned phone off as not to spoil, not a major problem but on Sky/BT its less than 10 seconds.
Mine was around 30/40 seconds behind but the coverage was much more enjoyable, and as you say, you can just disable any app or turn the phone off while watching.

Positive: The picture (broadcast in HDR) looked jaw dropingly good on my LG OLED TV.
Negative: I am a betting trader so whilst trading the game the delay was an issue as I knew what was to come.

What a load of bollocks that article was. I thought the coverage was excellent and the Amazon Prime logo was everywhere including all the advert breaks. It's not surprising the Guardian hates Amazon.They hate all successful businesses and their journalists have a sneering morally superior tone in everything they write.

I like the Gaurdian.

First it takes over your bookshelf. Then your music player. Then your food cupboard and the items in your drawers. Then your evenings in front of the television. Self-worth gets delivered promptly to your door within one working day. It’s all so easy, so frictionless, you don’t notice the 30-day trial you forgot to cancel, the data you’re giving away for free, the factory workers denied toilet breaks, the small high street bookshop with closing down signs in the windows.

This is spot on. We might not want to hear it but there is an impact of companies like Amazon. In 10 years time when our high streets offer nothing but fast food, betting shops and off licenses it will be because we choose not to listen to these sneering morally superior tone journalists. And they didn't even mention the tax dodging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.