Lautaro Martínez

So if we didn't win the league/champions league for the next 5 years you would still be happy with Pep?

yes i would

champs league aint that important to me....

the people in charge at the club obviously think different and Im fine with that but personally Pep and the style of his football along with the way he represents the club, his passion for the club and the game in general Id keep him as long as he wants to stay and do my bet to convince him to stay longer.

Ooh, another player I've never heard of to get unreasonably excited about.

Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't make him an exciting prospect!!

I've followed his career since he was 3 and playing for Radcliffe Borough. At 7 foot and the smaller brother of Ngolo Cante (different parents), he's been on fire recently, due to hitting a cat on his brother's moped on the way to the off licence, luckily, no harm done. He's score over 15 goals this season, sadly 14 have been own goals. He's super quick, especially on his brothers moped when on the way to Ancoats chippy....

If you need any stat just ask.....

If he COULD be bought for 100m, then its a steal. But I don't think Inter would sell for that cheap (weird to say 100m is cheap, but for him it is).

Has scored in four straight Champion’s League matches including an absolute banger last night

I'd love to see martinez and Jovic as the 2 strikers in the post Aguero era, a true no 9 and no10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.