Name one player from a rival you will have in your team

IMO The one to take from Chelsea would be Reece James. Guaranteed that the whole TAA/Walker/Trippier/Wan-Bissaka debate around the England RB shirt will not exist in 2022 because Reece James will be nailed on number 1 - might even be in with an outside chance by the Euros.

He's 6ft, physical, absolutely rapid, bombs up and down the wing, great 1v1 defender and technically excellent.

I think he'll be the best of the kids they've brought through.

Bloody hell mate, you know your onions. People have been asking me about all our youth prospects since last season, and I've always said, to me, Reece James, is the crown jewel, despite the headlines going to the other also very talented players.

Would any of you take anyone from the current rag squad?

If it was just an imaginary free transfer with Romero is probably the best backup keeper in Europe so I'd definitely take him over Bravo and Martial or Pogba under Pep would be interesting to see but I wouldn't swap them for any of ours.

If the chunky Belgian was still playing for Man United, I'd take him back. I know most Everton fans will think I'm mental.

IMO The one to take from Chelsea would be Reece James. Guaranteed that the whole TAA/Walker/Trippier/Wan-Bissaka debate around the England RB shirt will not exist in 2022 because Reece James will be nailed on number 1 - might even be in with an outside chance by the Euros.

He's 6ft, physical, absolutely rapid, bombs up and down the wing, great 1v1 defender and technically excellent.

I think he'll be the best of the kids they've brought through.

Good shout. I didn't think Kante was a realistic fit in our side, just haven't really seen enough of Chelsea this season to know much about the youngsters other than Mount and Abraham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.