Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just put it out there that I hate these cuñts. Some of them pretend not to be cuñts, some of you may even claim to have friends or family that are “alright”, but they’re not, they’re cuñts. All of them. Every single last one. When you walk into a bar abroad, when you walk down the street in Manchester, wherever you are, you know when you look at one, you look at it and think “hmmm looks a cuñt”, and you’re right.

Keep mind of when we were shit. Keep mind of the abuse, the scoffing, the laughing, the “never in my lifetime”, never ever ever let that hatred subside or be replaced. They’re all cuñts. I used to like Wam Bissaka, guess what he is? You know already, he’s a cuñt.

Let’s bend these cuñts over, lets smash these cuñts in the cuñt, lets laugh at their misery and just when you see that little lad with a uni*** winter hat on, lets break his favourite toy and tell him, it’s his dads/uncles/grandads fault.

COME ON CITY!!!!

No reason not to keep it the same my only worry would be otamendis pace against there front 3 saying that i hardly expect them to have any of the ball. I fully expect us to have this game wrapped up by half time.

Otters did pretty well but he's too slow for the Rags and a disaster waiting to happen.
I can't believe that many people are calling for Stones. For me its all about coet benefit analysis. What Stones brings does not compensate for what we could potentially loose in stability in defense.

Did you witness Otta's crisp passing from deep breaking the lines. Stones would usually carry the ball and overthink his options. I am not at all suggesting that Otta has suddenly become Maldini because he frustrates so much but based on current form there is a good argument to allow the defensive partnership build a momentum. If we keep changing things there would be no chance to build this momentum.

Stones' pace is nothing note worthy these days so that is not bankable unless he prooves otherwise. At the end of the day its Pep's call and I would be happy with either option.

Can I just put it out there that I hate these cuñts. Some of them pretend not to be cuñts, some of you may even claim to have friends or family that are “alright”, but they’re not, they’re cuñts. All of them. Every single last one. When you walk into a bar abroad, when you walk down the street in Manchester, wherever you are, you know when you look at one, you look at it and think “hmmm looks a cuñt”, and you’re right.

Keep mind of when we were shit. Keep mind of the abuse, the scoffing, the laughing, the “never in my lifetime”, never ever ever let that hatred subside or be replaced. They’re all cuñts. I used to like Wam Bissaka, guess what he is? You know already, he’s a cuñt.

Let’s bend these cuñts over, lets smash these cuñts in the cuñt, lets laugh at their misery and just when you see that little lad with a uni*** winter hat on, lets break his favourite toy and tell him, it’s his dads/uncles/grandads fault.

COME ON CITY!!!!
Good lad!!

I say stick with last night's lineup for Rags but Id like to see the following 3 ATB
---------------------Ed--------------------
-------Walker Fern Oats---------
Cancelo Roddo Angelino
------------KDiB Bernie-----------
------------Jezzer Raz---------------

We'd score 5 goals for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.