Amazon prime

Very good,get shot of beglin and they are on to something,putting sky and bt to shame
Excellent picture

Beglin was woeful, first challenge on Kev, Moss didn't even give a FK, said he sided with the defender as "it is not possible to control what happens when you slide in like that".....isn't that the definition of out of control and hasn't that sort of tackle been outlawed for years now?

Later, similar challenge (on Silva if I remember) ref finally books the defender and Boglin says something like "well you cant slide in like that these days"

fucking knobhead

I have to say, it was a bit funny that in my City group chat I and another manc currently living in the USA were asked not to post for 30-40 seconds after something happened so as to not ruin it for everyone else.

Watching an England game last summer one of my mates thought it madness that we were watching on a 4k telly and not accessing the 4k stream through the BBC Iplayer. So for the second half we switched to the 4k and the only noticeable difference was everyone getting goal alerts before we scored.

Some times technology doesn't move us forward.

Watching an England game last summer one of my mates thought it madness that we were watching on a 4k telly and not accessing the 4k stream through the BBC Iplayer. So for the second half we switched to the 4k and the only noticeable difference was everyone getting goal alerts before we scored.

Some times technology doesn't move us forward.
Indeed, it does not.

I am sure they will eventually improve the latency substantially, though, and get it near to what we are accustomed to (tolerant of) now.

Apart from the delay, every blue I have talked to thought their coverage was substantially better than Sky, BT, NBCSN, and most other broadcasters through which they’ve watched City matches.

I watched via NBCSN so can’t speak to that, unfortunately, but it sounds promising.

I think amazon have done their research and found fans don't want the endless love in about the dippers and rags inserted into every other game,hopefully continue with a least one neutral commentator,tyler,ratboy and spitty are unacceptable to the other 18 clubs fans,also all we want is fair and balanced no more no less,if they can repeat what they did last night and not slide into the above then they get my vote,it's time for change,i hope this is it

Was quite satisfied with the coverage. It was nice to hear lots of positives and less of the usual diatribe we hear on sky... will watch again

I wonder what Amazon's criteria will be to convert their dipping their toe in the water bid for this season into a fully fledged bid for the rights when they are up for renewal. I imagine most people viewing this week have simply opted for a free trial, will the masses be prepared to stump up real money - probably significantly more than the current £8 a month. Hope so.

I think amazon have done their research and found fans don't want the endless love in about the dippers and rags inserted into every other game,hopefully continue with a least one neutral commentator,tyler,ratboy and spitty are unacceptable to the other 18 clubs fans,also all we want is fair and balanced no more no less,if they can repeat what they did last night and not slide into the above then they get my vote,it's time for change,i hope this is it
Well it wasn’t fair and balanced. It was extremely pro-City. They spent most of the build up talking about us and even had a mini film about Pep. Burnley got about 10 minutes out of 1h 15mins pre-match.

Great for us, mind.

And I am also shocked that someone who enjoys calling all Liverpool fans 'bin dippers' has a problem when someone suggests it wasn't a clever thing to do. Whether you think the reaction is ridiculous, he has deleted the tweet and now donated his Talksport fee to a Liverpool charity. Both of which would be completely unnecessary if the tweet had said 'Liverpool' instead of 'Bin Dippers'
FFS we get called cheats,racist shite,frankenstein club and vile crap from aldridege an ex dipper,where is anyone insisting they should say sorry and donate their fee,can't say anything about the victims

That's not the point. Now with 3 providers coverage will be less on Sky and BT. So if you want Amazon it'll cost you, (not a lot at first, but nothing goes down). Then there will be a 4th. provider eventually meaning even less coverage. It's just the Premier League getting even more greedy. Sky and BT will now become less attractive to subscribers 'cos they are giving us less for the same money. Corporate greed will kill football in time.
I have amazon prime anyway as i order a lot of things from them,it's not for me to worry about who pays their taxes,sky and bt with their bias coverage full of dippers and rags has had it's day,fans want a more balanced view of football,everyone should be able to stream games safely,lets kill sky and bt off

Well it wasn’t fair and balanced. It was extremely pro-City. They spent most of the build up talking about us and even had a mini film about Pep. Burnley got about 10 minutes out of 1h 15mins pre-match.

Great for us, mind.
Tbf we are back to back champions,it's right we should get appreciated for what pep and the team have brought to the prem,pep has changed english football,there is so much you can say about a clogging team who will lump it up to the big guys and kick the other team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.