Next weeks midweek games on Prime Video

I had a slight issue with the feed on Amazon at around 70 minutes. The feed dropped and took a couple of tries to get it back. With 6 matches tonight we could piss off a lot of dippers by all logging on to the amazon prime feed just after kick off - see if we overload their feed!

My tv is a cheap option and the picture was pretty poor. It was like watching an illegal stream on a computer. (So my mate tells me) but like i say probably down to me not wanting to spend too much money on my telly.

My tv is a cheap option and the picture was pretty poor. It was like watching an illegal stream on a computer. (So my mate tells me) but like i say probably down to me not wanting to spend too much money on my telly.
Get an amazon firestick,it turns your tv into a smart telly and you can watch the games on prime via the firestick,perfect pic last night

It just occurred to me that you can leave a 'review' on the Amazon Prime page for the game tonight.
I think we could properly have a laugh here and write a load of clever reviews that don't look like spoofs.. but are. I think be clever about it and it could be hilarious.

I think this link should work - scroll to the bottom and 'write a review'...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.