Can we achieve the unachievable?

I can't understand the people who say that they can't see the dippers dropping points. How many points did we drop in our 100 season? And we were playing much better football than they are at present.
Even if we win our next 23 league games we will finish on 101. Dippers will be in the ballpark of 100 points for sure. So the only way we can win the league is by winning all 23 remaining fixtures. Let’s be real, it’s over.

I think they will win it this season unfortunately. We have dropped too many stupid points and we will also be playing Spurs ,Rags, and Chelsea away second half of the season where we are likely to drop points. If Everton , by some miracle, can beat them today, they might crumble. But I don't see that happening at all. I would be very happy with a league cup, fa cup and hoepfully CL this time.

Were it not for the clear and blatant bendery that is going. which is how they are all those points n front in the first place. They have form for bottling,then you have fixture congestion, injuries, fatigue, form, so normally I would be saying lets see where we get by Xmas and if we are within 6/7 points then game on.

However the title has been awarded to Liverpool before a ball was kicked this season. Therefore I am sorry to say we have no chance whatsoever of winning the title this year.

Hate threads like this,it's not possible with our injuries so why pretend it's doable
It wouldn’t be possible even if our entire squad was fit from today until the end of the season. We’d have to string 24 wins together. Crazy to think we can still win it, and that’s even before we talk about VAR and the officials.

We're well capable of doing it but should we get within 6 points of the bin dippers VAR will simply intervene again.

No we cannot, because it is not about dropping no more points, it is about THEM dropping 11 points. I don't see how this The Dippers monster can draw 4 games and us beating them, or draw 3, lose 1 and us beating them. Even the best case scenario, them losing three games and us beating them, is so far fetched that it is not worth contemplating. The title is gone, let's just play without pressure and hope for some excellent football we are capable of producing.

Go to B&Q and get a grow bag & grow some ball's..

Hate threads like this,it's not possible with our injuries so why pretend it's doable
Because it obviously is doable, unlikely maybe but no point playing if we don’t think what if ? What if they drop points tonight then we beat them , can we make up 6 points in the rest of the season ? Did you expect 14 wins after Newcastle last season?

No we cannot, because it is not about dropping no more points, it is about THEM dropping 11 points. I don't see how this The Dippers monster can draw 4 games and us beating them, or draw 3, lose 1 and us beating them. Even the best case scenario, them losing three games and us beating them, is so far fetched that it is not worth contemplating. The title is gone, let's just play without pressure and hope for some excellent football we are capable of producing.

HaHa

After the 18 game winning run in 17/18 we dropped 12 points in the 2nd half of the season. Against expectations.

At this time last season we were imperious and very short odds to win the league - our record was W12 D2 L0. And then against everybody's expectation we lost 4 games out of the next 9.

Shit happens. It's football. They are good, very good but I'd be staggered if shit doesn't happen to them as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.