Talksport

WTF is going on ? Talkshite Durham and Gough blowing smoke up Gab's arse. Absolutely raving about what a great player/person he is and how "clever" City were in signing him. Also acknowledging that treatment of Gab and Foden in terms of game time is spot on. Bizarre
I said weeks ago it has come to something when Durham talks more sense than the rest of them.

WTF is going on ? Talkshite Durham and Gough blowing smoke up Gab's arse. Absolutely raving about what a great player/person he is and how "clever" City were in signing him. Also acknowledging that treatment of Gab and Foden in terms of game time is spot on. Bizarre
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts !

Obviously you must have mis-heard.....

City and positive speak?

But, but they can't be, their known for their wit and sense of humour, most knowledgeable fans, friendly and fun loving, salt of the earth, they wouldn't hound our Trevor, bet it's them pesky good for nothing Chelsea fans again.
all dippers are comedians......when they're telling the gags........

So jordan can call us the frankenstein club several times a week but they are getting stroppy about the dippers being called bin dippers? if i was trevor i would call them out on what their pundits on there and aldridge and the other media calling us cheats and racist shite that they are happy to have spouted on there and no apologise,shouty man is a fucking disgrace to never challlenge their bile towards us

Sinclair is being an idiot. I'm not sure if he's pandering to City fans. If he is, he doesn't need to. After losing his BBC job following the incident with his wife, he doesn't have that many chances or opportunities left open to him. Insulting Liverpool fans is turning a big fan base against him, and TalkSport don't really want that. He needs to think very carefully about what he says before opening his mouth, or he might lose that gig too.
So you want Trev to forget his City roots and perhaps start knocking us like Mills and McPointy do just to keep Liverpool fans happy? And of course keeping that wonderful institution talkshite happy with that 'big fan base of Liverpool fans' ringing in about that 'idiot' of a City fan and explayer who has given his opinion about two of the media darlings.

FWIT l have seen the rags win the PL umpteen times and l hated it and them and still do. But l have sort of got used to it. Liverpool have not won it at all but if they do it will make life unbearable having to avoid every form of media outlet for the whole summer and beyond with a barrage of crap coming out of the media at every opportunity. The signs are already there for a blind man to see.

I suspect Trev knows this only too well and if he stays with that dreadful station he will face a summer of deferring nicely to the dippers or appearing the statutory bitter Bertie blue that TS love to portray.

I wonder if they are already preparing a future show about City fans turning on their own and calling ex players 'idiots'? If so you should be credited with an 'assist'.

So you want Trev to forget his City roots and perhaps start knocking us like Mills and McPointy do just to keep Liverpool fans happy? And of course keeping that wonderful institution talkshite happy with that 'big fan base of Liverpool fans' ringing in about that 'idiot' of a City fan and explayer who has given his opinion about two of the media darlings.

FWIT l have seen the rags win the PL umpteen times and l hated it and them and still do. But l have sort of got used to it. Liverpool have not won it at all but if they do it will make life unbearable having to avoid every form of media outlet for the whole summer and beyond with a barrage of crap coming out of the media at every opportunity. The signs are already there for a blind man to see.

I suspect Trev knows this only too well and if he stays with that dreadful station he will face a summer of deferring nicely to the dippers or appearing the statutory bitter Bertie blue that TS love to portray.

I wonder if they are already preparing a future show about City fans turning on their own and calling ex players 'idiots'? If so you should be credited with an 'assist'.
He called them "Bin Dippers", which is a derogatory term, and he should not be going public with insults like that.

Where did I say he should forget his City roots? Where did I say he should become hostile towards City? He should be able to maintain his partiality without resorting to insulting a whole fanbase is what I'm saying, if he values his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.