Amazon prime

I usually find the buffering I can suffer when not playing thru Firestick is caused by the source server and not by my wifi speed.

When using Firestick programs I simply do not get buffering.
Perhaps after this first game they will adjust their server capacity to account for maximum loads?
I was watching through a Smart TV and it was perfect, but it wouldn't surprise me if they added something to give priority to their own device signatures.

IIRC, AWS doesn't work like that. It just spools up and down on demand.

Are we back to hating televised football now? And thinking everyone is against us?

Watched the first half of the United game and as I said in my post earlier the picture quality on my Sony 4k telly was far better than our game last night. Switched over to watch the Liverpool game and that looks equally as washed out as last night.

Read all the comments on here and thought I'd give it a go. Rags v Spurs with quality like Crimson Clive and Glenda, just as shit as Sky and BT.

Appalling quality. Generally poor picture but keeps going blurred and in the last 30 minutes has actually gone off about half a dozen times leaving an error message on the screen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.