Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

Because every other clubs fans know it’s tainted and that will stick in their scouse spitty throats when you throw it back at them, nobody likes them, that was plain as day last season and nothing has changed, horrible set of fans.
Just waiting for the advertising boards to be subbed on for the second half.

Because every other clubs fans know it’s tainted and that will stick in their scouse spitty throats when you throw it back at them, nobody likes them, that was plain as day last season and nothing has changed, horrible set of fans.
That’s not what you’ll get force fed in the media though.
God forbid they go unbeaten and over 100 points, but I can see an agenda that would love them to rewrite us out of the record books.

Leicester is not slowing down, 7th straight PL win and their next two is Villa away then Norwich home, could add two more wins to their run. And after that they play us and Liverpool where their top4 credentials will be tested but I think they are good enough to avoid a loss vs even us and Liverpool.

They seem solid and hard to score against them.

Rodgers doing a bloody good job so far this season. Nicking a top4 place an getting into CL ahead of the likes of Arsenal, United, Spurs would be a huge achievement. And still alive in Carabao aswell.

Can't give anything against saint Virgil, not allowed. Robertson is a horrible little ****, he has the habbit of pushing players into the advertisement boards, proper cowards move.

If I found myself on a pitch with that pasty faced little shit I'd last about 5 minutes before absolutely smashing the twat... The RED card would be well worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.