Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

I really couldn't be arsed being a dictator (though I'm sure a few on here might disagree).
Neither could I, mate — far too stressful avoiding being ousted/assassinated every hour of the day.

Only two differences between us and them is that they take their chances and get favourable refereeing decisions in their favour. We don’t take our chances and get fucked over regularly.
Favourable... is that a euphemism? ;-)

(Nothing given for this and apparently no VAR review)

Does anyone think PGMOLs and the FA's aim is two fold? Maybe it isn't just about helping Liverpool to a title, maybe they also want to erase City's records too. So things can be like the good old days again, when they controlled who was allowed at the top and who was relevant.

Any records they break this year though, will have a big asterisk against them! ;)

If pickford is England's number one for the euros we're fucked.
He is shit. And I mean shit.
In the same vein, if TAA is right back he'll get sent off pronto. He's going the same way as Rooney, reffed one way at domestic level then reffed correctly at Intl level and he'll wonder why he sees red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.