Var debate 2019/20

Apparently neither this nor Robertson’s elbow on Davies warranted a VAR review... not that anyone is surprised. I am just entering these in to the log.

The dippers may well win it this year, but they won’t win it like we did at 93:20.

No one will “drink it in” or regard it as “Stupendous” or “Staggering” and it won’t ever be celebrated as the most incredible league winning moment of all time.

It looks like its Hawkeye providing VAR. I was under the impression it was just the goal line tech, but they do VAR too. I had a butchers on their home site, interesting to say the least who their sponsors are. Heres the link to the page i was looking at https://www.hawkeyeinnovations.com/sports/football
Theres fuck all wrong with the technology is the bent ****s in charge of it that's the problem

Is it really the case that VAR isn't available at either Anfield or Old Trafford? I know I read somewhere something about neither having a screen but surely that cant be the reason why it's not being used!?

It is a genuine question by the way, however absurd it sounds.

Is it really the case that VAR isn't available at either Anfield or Old Trafford? I know I read somewhere something about neither having a screen but surely that cant be the reason why it's not being used!?

Knowing those 2 teams they probably refused to have it at there grounds! Especially anfield where no long var replays for questionable decisions.

That's got me thinking. The decisions should be able to be made as normal at Stockley Park but those decisions cannot be conveyed to the crowd in the normal way. Completely off the top of my head l cannot recall matches being stoppeded whilst the match ref waits for orders and decisions are given on tv very quickly although not always with proof (Salah).

So l dont know the answer but l do know it smells worse than a camels arse hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.