Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
YCNMIU ... Lineker said “if you’re going to disallow Delle Alle’s goal because it brushed his arm then the game’s gone”.. or words to that effect

Hilarious... that’s exactly what happened v the same fuckers in the Chumps League last season...

I’m really starting to go off this beautiful game

What an absolute prick Danny Murphy.
"Very unlucky to have been sent off" he said ref the Palace lad,Sakho.
WTF !! He hit him on the knee and could very easily have done serious damage.I wonder if the soft prick would have been so forgiving had the same challenge had been dished out on a Dipper player.
Would it fuck.

YCNMIU ... Lineker said “if you’re going to disallow Delle Alle’s goal because it brushed his arm then the game’s gone”.. or words to that effect

Hilarious... that’s exactly what happened v the same fuckers in the Chumps League last season...

I’m really starting to go off this beautiful game

As we wend our way through this season the game is getting uglier by the week!

What I hate about the BBC is our podcast commentary mysteriously disappears when we win, just like when I searched for it on Tues after the Burnley win, it's gone but every other podcast is still available, they really do hate us, and the feeling is mutual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.