Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched these tonight.

They were surprisingly good tbf. Much the better side and really went for Spurs.

Rashford took it upon himself to take the game by the scruff of the neck and played really well.

We can't afford one of this season's 'can't really be arsed this week' performances against these ****s at weekend.

Let's turn up and fucking muller them.

David Silva played two games in a week so I doubt he'll start on Saturday. Think Pep will spring a surprise and start Foden and the lad willl win us the derby.
We've got a dead rubber midweek against Dinamo Zagreb so I think Silva will probably start the derby and sit that one out.

One thing's for sure, they won't be dishing out anymore 4 or 5 goal beatings against us whereby we are more than capable of giving them a hammering ..

Spurs were crap yesterday the rags are just a kick and rush team..

We are better than them, they know that and so do we..

This is a game we have to win and we will win otherwise the win at Burnley was for nothing..

Their time has gone, ours is now..!

Always my fav game of the season and, if we play with the tenacity we showed last night, it should be 3 points in the bag

You sick, sick man. This is easily my most hated game of the season, I hate absolutely everything about them the sooner its 8pm Saturday night (with 3 points in the bag) the better

Won the last time with him
And he scored and was the best player on the park.

it’s nice to see who our new boo boy is, refreshing as last year we struggled to really latch onto someone. Players like Dave and KDB can have awful, awful games and patches but are immune. Seems Gundo is the new Dzeko, Kolorov, Goater. Excellent.

Watched their game last night and they were effective but nowhere near us if we play to our best. Their entire gameplan will revolve around hitting long balls into the channels for Rashford and James to run onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.