Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origi, Shaqiri and Llana need to move to other teams to get game time - what, oh, sorry don't we do that with Liverpool players?
It's just Jesus and Foden that need to move then.

Just watched the highlights of the game and I have to say they are one clinical team. Their defense is nothing to brag about but they are like what we did the last two season. Best form of defense is a great offense and they sure got that. They finish every chance. Unfortunately I just don’t see them dropping many points. But I still keep praying they do bc I can’t stand them

Highlights tell you fuck all. Mane missed 3 sitters.

Didn't bother watching any of the games or the highlights last night. No point because it was obvious everton would get battered and they didnt fail in that respect.

For those that have seen the liverpool game i have seen people posting about possible red card(s) not given etc ?

Just nipped over to the everton forum and have read that vvd should have been straight red carded and a penalty when the game was at 2-1....

Not surprising really that var is their star player this year. It seems they want liVARpool name on the trophy this year.

I now hope that these fuckers get a serious hangover next season partying on their tainted win, and that the rest of the clubs shut up shop like they do when playing us

Just watched the highlights of the game and I have to say they are one clinical team. Their defense is nothing to brag about but they are like what we did the last two season. Best form of defense is a great offense and they sure got that. They finish every chance. Unfortunately I just don’t see them dropping many points. But I still keep praying they do bc I can’t stand them
We weren't much more clinical last season. We still created a lot more chances than goals. Easy to see last season through blue specs because of the overall achievement, but some of that final was ground out wins. Off the top of my head, the last away at Burnley wasn't too easy on the eye apart from the scrappy winner, and of course without vk's Screamer Leicester at home would have been pretty dire. Klipperty has built a good side that get results, but I'm struggling to think of the last time they produced even 45 mins of good football. Like us though, so long as they get the result it doesn't matter.

Didn't bother watching any of the games or the highlights last night. No point because it was obvious everton would get battered and they didnt fail in that respect.

For those that have seen the liverpool game i have seen people posting about possible red card(s) not given etc ?
Terence Trent Darby stamped on Richarlison’s knee, then went over the ball onto Digne’s ankle. Robertson performed the People’s Elbow, Dick Van Dijk brought downCalvert-Lewis in the area when clear on goal.

Ridiculous to suggest any of them could’ve been red cards. It was at Anfield after all.

It's actually becoming embarrassing now, they're literally allowed to get away with murder, stamp on a player play on, elbow play on, deliberate handball play on, clear player out clean through on goal nothing to see, it fucking stinks to hi

They’re going to smash 100 points.
of course they will....the only goals their allowed to concede are consolation goals that dont matter....roundabout March a few decisions will go against them cos of the shit the bent system will have been getting from other clubs but the damage will have been done by then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.