Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think we're witnessing the biggest scandal this country has ever seen football wise, more than players taking bungs this is the establishment fixing games and everyone from the refs, linos, var refs to the press and media are complicit in this.

I think you've selected those most likely to be involved in something quite well.

I think the players are not actually involved in any corruption. Some are benefitting, but it would be lunacy for a club to be involved in it.

Given they are so many points ahead, why do referees still help them?

Apparently, they are still bricking it. Fear that we might catch them is big.

Was VAR actually in use last night ! It is quite shocking the level to which this is being played out now and how liverpool are being shoe-horned into lifting the title

Evertonian's i have spoke to this morning are not even debating the fact they got beat, however they are saying that liverpool blatantly got away with 2 red card offences last night

Given they are so many points ahead, why do referees still help them?

Apparently, they are still bricking it. Fear that we might catch them is big.

That may be the case, but unfortunately regardless of what we do the fact that they are being allowed to get away with such biased officiating and decision making is making this a one-sided affair currently

I don't mind going up against any team, even liverpool. But at the moment what is playing out totally in their favour stinks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.