Var debate 2019/20

Apparently another rule change regarding var from that bent twat Mike Riley was the linesman will still put the flags up but its up to the players to keep playing??!!! Fcuk me someone needs to so something about Riley he is corrupt to the core and the history clubs puppet.

Apparently another rule change regarding var from that bent twat Mike Riley was the linesman will still put the flags up but its up to the players to keep playing??!!! Fcuk me someone needs to so something about Riley he is corrupt to the core and the history clubs puppet.

"Play to the whistle" isn't new.

I've yet to see any game or highlights of games at Anfield or Old Trafford where the game is stopped to check, the ref pointing to his ear, tv replays of tight decisions/penaltys, grid lines with vertical dotted lines to players etc etc etc.

Its clear why we have yet to see it as well.
Last night at the swamp was a prime example of your point i.e. the Sissoko penalty.

I reckon it's rubbish, a consequence of fan Chinese whispers creating something that isn't true. There is no way that clubs would accept two away grounds which did not allow VAR.

It'll be being used as normal, and the screen isn't important for the VAR process (it's there to inform those in the ground).

When City played Liverpool, there were a couple of instances where Oliver made the usual VAR movements (hand to the ear, etc) - notwithstanding how well or what was applied.
Also at Old Trafford when Liverpool played there, there was definitely a long stoppage regarding whether a Liverpool player had been found.
We at home get to see the var reviews,there was none done on the salad goal,one of many really tight offsides,they decided in 20 secs but did not show it to us and refuse to produce it although swarsbrick insists they did it,same with the handball,eveyr game where it's tight gets shown to the tv audience,they are lying twats

We at home get to see the var reviews,there was none done on the salad goal,one of many really tight offsides,they decided in 20 secs but did not show it to us and refuse to produce it although swarsbrick insists they did it,same with the handball,eveyr game where it's tight gets shown to the tv audience,they are lying twats

Oh I agree, the Salah goal 'Var' was preposterously unconvincing.

I was answering the suggestion made in this post:
"Is it really the case that VAR isn't available at either Anfield or Old Trafford? I know I read somewhere something about neither having a screen but surely that cant be the reason why it's not being used!?
It is a genuine question by the way, however absurd it sounds."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.