Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he actually wasn’t bad, I just don’t know why Pep has devised a system that puts so much of the onus on Walker. Our machine runs on crisp, fast passing and intelligent off-the-ball movement. When you have a career right-back trying to provide that midfield dynamism, it’s jarring. It’s not like Walker is Philip Lahm.

I saw something different in Kyle yesterday. He seemed more steely, more determined, looking to force the issue. Not gonna lie he looked like a leader. I'm hoping a fire has been lit under him and hes stepping up. Really enjoyed his attitude and performance and hope it continues.

Got forward really well just lacked the final ball. Was steaming past Bernie and Kev to give them an option time and again. Lookef hungry and in peak fitness

Excellent last night and to be fair to Kyle he has had a good season. Cancelo at present is weaker defensively

About the time someone teaches him this, he gets owned all the times in these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.