Weirdly satisfying things ...

An Abduls chicken donner mix with chilli sauce, yoghurt sauce, mango chutney and a portion of their onion bhajis broken over the top, finished with red onions and a side of madras curry sauce.

You know the hygiene rating is terrible, you know your guts will suffer for days, but it would be my death row meal.

Long time since I had one of them after pretty much going vegan this year, but what a satisfying way to go.

Mid 90s Fallowfield likes this post.

When you haven't been able to take a dump for whatever reason (lack of facilities, lack of opportunity), and have had to hold it in, to the point where it's painful. Then you finally get the chance to empty your bowels. That feeling!

a friend tells me that fastening a cats collar tight on your wrist has the same effect
Whoa there big shoots, tell your your friend to take about %25 off that and draw the line well before using animals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.