FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

I have an FA Cup question.
The semi finals are to be held on the weekend of 18/19th of April which is when we are supposed to be playing Newcastle.
Assuming we make the semis, when would the game be likely postponed to? Wed/Thursday of the following week as we are getting to the business end of the season and there wouldn't be many openings available?

I'm asking as I am planning to go to the UK for a holiday and watch City (for my first overseas holiday) and this is the most ideal game to watch. I have booked return tickets but my whole holiday and what I'm doing/visiting is based on when the Newcastle game is on.
Any vague ideas based on history?

The semi finals are to be held on the weekend of 18/19th of April which is when we are supposed to be playing Newcastle.
Assuming we make the semis, when would the game be likely postponed to? Wed/Thursday of the following week as we are getting to the business end of the season and there wouldn't be many openings available?

I'm asking as I am planning to go to the UK for a holiday and watch City (for my first overseas holiday) and this is the most ideal game to watch. I have booked return tickets but my whole holiday and what I'm doing/visiting is based on when the Newcastle game is on.
It is any ones guess. TV companies, will probably have the last word on it though, While you over well worth doing the stadium tour.Also check out if any supporters branches have got any events going as the trophies will be on display. Good luck with your trip

I assume it would be re-arranged at a mutually agreeable date. I don't think there's a standard formulae that will enable you to figure it out.

Doing it for every cup game that weekend .It is for a minute of reflection. So if you have had a shit year you got another minute to think about it. Dont know who dreams this stuff up
The pathetic state of the country we now find ourselves in unfortunately.

Never seen Port Vale play but they had one famous F.A. Cup run when they got to the semi-final as a Third Division club in 1954. Beat the likes of Southport and Darlington along the way and Stan Matthews's Blackpool. Lost the semi on a penalty that never was - var would have ruled it out.

Not if it was against livarpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.