Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

Oh wow. Linesman rules it offside. Shelvey carries on. Keeper doesn’t really attempt to save it (points to the flag). VAR give it. Wowwww.
The stupidity of it all is the linos being told to flag, and of course if that had been City the ref would have blown so that we couldn’t score.

See these two are from the ‘jotter’ management school. When we finally replace Guardiola, I’d say anyone using them is automatically out of the running.

Oh wow. Linesman rules it offside. Shelvey carries on. Keeper doesn’t really attempt to save it (points to the flag). VAR give it. Wowwww.
Play to the whistle. The Blades defenders stopped when they saw the flag. Now, you can argue that the linesman shouldn't have raised his flag, let the move go and let VAR decide. But he did, and the ref didn't blow. Rightly, in this case.

I've never been a huge fan of Steve Bruce, but I'm happy to see him dispelling the myth that Benitez was performing miracles keeping them in 17th. He kept them up because of three of the worst teams in the history of the prem. Dipper media obviously love rafa though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.