Players who might improve us

what LBs can we get, david alaba?
We should seriously put in £1 bids for every single Munich player. The way they're tapping up Sane is disgusting and now they're making waves towards Pep. Putting a bid in isn't tapping up, even if it's £1. That'll shut them up.

Immobile? Incredible record at Lazio, and offers something different to our strikers (height, aerial ability, strength). We could offer him CL football, and Lazio often bottle top 4 in the second half of the season so maybe he'd be tempted.

Immobile & Koulibaly would be 2 great additions, and could be paid for with Sane & Otamendi leaving (as much as I don't want Sane to go).

Immobile? Incredible record at Lazio, and offers something different to our strikers (height, aerial ability, strength). We could offer him CL football, and Lazio often bottle top 4 in the second half of the season so maybe he'd be tempted.

Immobile & Koulibaly would be 2 great additions, and could be paid for with Sane & Otamendi leaving (as much as I don't want Sane to go).
Immobile is faster and more technical than people may think. He's quite complete, paired with immense finishing

If we look to buy a new 8 after David is gone to rotate with Foden and KDB we can should buy Szoboszlai or Olmo. Both are way to good for their age and one of them together with Foden and Rodri would set our midfield for like 10 years. Both are able to play on the wing without problem as well. Szoboszlai is born 2000 just like Foden, and is 186 tall with immense dribbling and great set pieces and shooting

Immobile is poor when it comes to creating chances for others.
He failed miserably in Dortmund for that reason.
He is not a complete player at all.

If we look to buy a new 8 after David is gone to rotate with Foden and KDB we can should buy Szoboszlai or Olmo. Both are way to good for their age and one of them together with Foden and Rodri would set our midfield for like 10 years. Both are able to play on the wing without problem as well. Szoboszlai is born 2000 just like Foden, and is 186 tall with immense dribbling and great set pieces and shooting
I agree . The Hungarian lad is gonna be worth £70 million in 2 years time . Can not replace Silva with foden as we’re talking Silva One of the greats being replace by a kid with a handful of games . Can see why a lot on here rave about foden but he is nowhere near capable of replacing Silva at the moment and next season aswell . He will play more regularly next season but I would imagine pep will bring someone in to share with foden game time

Fabian Ruiz would be excellent Silva replacement.
Unfortunately reportedly Real Madrid is after him (he is spanish) and he would cost a bomb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.