Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

Note how he only says anything when var gets it right, regardless of the fuck up it took to get there, meanwhile the other 99% of occasions it gets it wrong he’s mercifully absent
Basically doing his best to WUM this thread like he does every international thread

Gallaher said VVD outmuscled Calvert-Lewin 'shoulder-to-shoulder', and it wasn't a penalty. Anyone who has seen the incident knows this is simply not true.

Note how he only says anything when var gets it right, regardless of the fuck up it took to get there, meanwhile the other 99% of occasions it gets it wrong he’s mercifully absent
Basically doing his best to WUM this thread like he does every international thread

statistically it’s getting the decisions a lot more right than wrong - that is a fact.
I don’t appreciate being called a WUM when at times VAR is a major improvement for the game , if a player dives now he is far more likely to get booked and no penalty awarded, in fact, we are seeing less diving nowadays. Previous seasons players were diving for pens and the refs would give it to them, look at how many Salah pens were won least season - that was beyond a joke - has salah dived for a pen this season ?
Last season a player could be miles offside and the goal given ! That can’t happen nowadays. It literally comes down to angles and marginality either side, but clearly offside like before - the goal won’t stand.
And no, I don’t always tend to argue for it when there is VAR controversy- because certain people are too hot headed, unrational and believe it’s all corrupt, so it’s pretty pointless when you try and reason in favour of technical help for officials, and obviously of course you get labelled a WUM for having a different opinion.

Gallaher said VVD outmuscled Calvert-Lewin 'shoulder-to-shoulder', and it wasn't a penalty. Anyone who has seen the incident knows this is simply not true.
Tbh, I’ve completely stopped watching football on tv, it’s pissed me off that much.
I accidentally (yep) got Amazon prime for the month, but couldn’t even be arsed putting the games on, although I watched the three minute highlight reel of City.
Haven’t watched Match of the Day since the Bournemouth game.
Didn’t even know we drew on Saturday until Monday!

That’s how much the corruption is fucking things up in my opinion.

statistically it’s getting the decisions a lot more right than wrong - that is a fact.
I don’t appreciate being called a WUM when at times VAR is a major improvement for the game , if a player dives now he is far more likely to get booked and no penalty awarded, in fact, we are seeing less diving nowadays. Previous seasons players were diving for pens and the refs would give it to them, look at how many Salah pens were won least season - that was beyond a joke - has salah dived for a pen this season ?
Last season a player could be miles offside and the goal given ! That can’t happen nowadays. It literally comes down to angles and marginality either side, but clearly offside like before - the goal won’t stand.
And no, I don’t always tend to argue for it when there is VAR controversy- because certain people are too hot headed, unrational and believe it’s all corrupt, so it’s pretty pointless when you try and reason in favour of technical help for officials, and obviously of course you get labelled a WUM for having a different opinion.
Wum and a boring one at that.

Mane and james/rashford are diving every game,some offsides are getting varred to death others they don't bother with or say they have but can't prove it when asked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.