Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

statistically it’s getting the decisions a lot more right than wrong - that is a fact.
I don’t appreciate being called a WUM when at times VAR is a major improvement for the game , if a player dives now he is far more likely to get booked and no penalty awarded, in fact, we are seeing less diving nowadays. Previous seasons players were diving for pens and the refs would give it to them, look at how many Salah pens were won least season - that was beyond a joke - has salah dived for a pen this season ?
Last season a player could be miles offside and the goal given ! That can’t happen nowadays. It literally comes down to angles and marginality either side, but clearly offside like before - the goal won’t stand.
And no, I don’t always tend to argue for it when there is VAR controversy- because certain people are too hot headed, unrational and believe it’s all corrupt, so it’s pretty pointless when you try and reason in favour of technical help for officials, and obviously of course you get labelled a WUM for having a different opinion.
IMO you are here to WUM and your ‘statistical’ bollocks is just that, bollocks.

sigh. Can’t have given more honest point of view. I even say I’m not VARs biggest fan, it needs more transparency etc. But yeh labelled WUM. oh well, won’t bother debating on it anymore.
I don’t think you should, am argument always needs two sides

statistically it’s getting the decisions a lot more right than wrong - that is a fact.
I don’t appreciate being called a WUM when at times VAR is a major improvement for the game , if a player dives now he is far more likely to get booked and no penalty awarded, in fact, we are seeing less diving nowadays. Previous seasons players were diving for pens and the refs would give it to them, look at how many Salah pens were won least season - that was beyond a joke - has salah dived for a pen this season ?
Last season a player could be miles offside and the goal given ! That can’t happen nowadays. It literally comes down to angles and marginality either side, but clearly offside like before - the goal won’t stand.
And no, I don’t always tend to argue for it when there is VAR controversy- because certain people are too hot headed, unrational and believe it’s all corrupt, so it’s pretty pointless when you try and reason in favour of technical help for officials, and obviously of course you get labelled a WUM for having a different opinion.
No, Mané does it instead. You think VAR is stopping diving? You’re not watching. VAR selectively chooses which dives to allow and which dives to penalise. If you think that’s desirable, god help you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.