Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I don't post very often, but the quality is usually good, well for a man it is. I used to watch city players training in Wythenshaw Park on Monday mornings so I think I qualify as a Blue, plus I started watching reserve games at Maine Road before I could afford first team matches.
I was joking lol

Apologies for being off topic, but is anyone else getting adverts for Ford cars interrupting threads?
Completely blocking the page. Scrolling down does not restore the thread. Becoming tiresome to use now.
Just as bad the official City website, having to wait 10 seconds on virtually every page before cancelling some random advert.

21LVA: “We know the derby is important for the fans and us too as when you win, it gives you a morale boost. Every derby match is different, just like every season is different. You can see that regardless of what position either side is in the table..."

“I have scored in some recent games, but it is not all about scoring - it is about having a great game. Taking the three points is the most important thing… if you score or assist that’s a bonus..."

“The most important thing is the three points and to make ourselves and the fans happy with our performance.”

@21LVA reminiscing on the 6-1 win over @ManUtd: "The 6-1, at Old Trafford, was probably even more important [than Kompany's winner in 2012]. One of those games that goes down in history. The 6-1 will go down in history. We had a great game and scored great goals..."

"It will be there forever. It was an uncommon assist that’s why its remembered but Edin did very well to score that goal. I think that was a turning point - winning 6-1 at United.” [via @ManCity]

That pass was pure sex and when i think of dave that's the first thing i think of
He must play

If Gundogan is in the starting 11 then I’m turning my car round and not bothering going to the game.

Played well in both Derbies last year including scoring one of the best goals we've ever scored against United. Been a good player for us and some fine performances this season. If he plays I for one will get behind him !

1st derby in a while when let's be honest nothing really is riding on it for either team.
Probably be a drab affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.