Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21LVA: “We know the derby is important for the fans and us too as when you win, it gives you a morale boost. Every derby match is different, just like every season is different. You can see that regardless of what position either side is in the table..."

“I have scored in some recent games, but it is not all about scoring - it is about having a great game. Taking the three points is the most important thing… if you score or assist that’s a bonus..."

“The most important thing is the three points and to make ourselves and the fans happy with our performance.”

@21LVA reminiscing on the 6-1 win over @ManUtd: "The 6-1, at Old Trafford, was probably even more important [than Kompany's winner in 2012]. One of those games that goes down in history. The 6-1 will go down in history. We had a great game and scored great goals..."

"It will be there forever. It was an uncommon assist that’s why its remembered but Edin did very well to score that goal. I think that was a turning point - winning 6-1 at United.” [via @ManCity]

That pass was pure sex and when i think of dave that's the first thing i think of
He must play
You need some bromide

If Gundogan is in the starting 11 then I’m turning my car round and not bothering going to the game.
I've never taken and never will take gundogan. Slow on and off the ball. Only passes back or sideways and couldn't win a header if he was on on Niall quinns shoulders.

I've never taken and never will take gundogan. Slow on and off the ball. Only passes back or sideways and couldn't win a header if he was on on Niall quinns shoulders.
He bagged a goal last season against them and settled the game, people on here need to have a word, either we all trust pep and he is a great manager, or he buys shit players, city wouldn't have just said let's sign him, pep wanted him so if he is shit then pep made a bad call signing him

Call me old fashioned but I would like Pep to pick the best starting 11 based on fitness, training, the opponents and tactics etc and I believe he will. If that is not the same 11 that started against Burnley, so be it
I would like that too.

What I would not like is if he picks someone who is not as good as the others because he’s got sympathy for him and he’s blinded to his actual performances and the detrimental affect those performances have on the team.

gundo's "problem" is his past injuries.....he's weak in a tackle/head to head....other teams no this....we have to accept some players stick the boot in/some do not...I'll reserve my negativity on the subject as HE does give us some flair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.