Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

Arsenal TV was amusing for half a season. Same old shit spouted and this faux rage. It's tedious and predictable. Im surprised people still wank over it

I'm never coming to another game FAM, same old shit week in week out.

Nothing's changed since Wenger left Players don't care etc etc

Slag off Ozil, ask for him back, say he's got no bottle repeat ad nauseam

Play to the whistle. The Blades defenders stopped when they saw the flag. Now, you can argue that the linesman shouldn't have raised his flag, let the move go and let VAR decide. But he did, and the ref didn't blow. Rightly, in this case.

That's the problem, the inconsistency. Noboby has a clue what's going on.

I thought he got retired.
From the Beeb ;

"Very sad," said Hansen on his final show. "I've had a great 22 years and the Premier League has gone from strength to strength."

Hansen's contract with the BBC will end after the summer's World Cup.

He will join the likes of Thierry Henry, Rio Ferdinand, Alan Shearer, Chris Waddle, Martin Keown, Mark Lawrenson and Robbie Savage in offering expertise for BBC Sport during the tournament in Brazil.

Hansen, who started his career at Partick Thistle, said leaving his role after the summer was "a good way to go out" and that he could not be convinced to continue, having initially planned to retire at 55.

I did see someone rephrase the: "it will have an asterisk next to it" shout that Liverpool fans like to cry. I thought it was about their probable league win though, apologies if I stole your post. :)

Yeah I remember that comment too bud, think it was shortly after that, more and more people will start to see what the Premier Leagues REAL "strategy" is in a few years, I'm sure of it, me, I won't be paying a penny into their coffers again.

That Robertson smirk, almost like his managers stupid gurn, you'd think he was trying to model it on Bingo.

Very impressed with Graham Potter. Cracking young manager. Transformed Brighton in a few months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.