Marathon Bet confirmed as new training kit partner

So are Man City now so cceptable and palatable that commerical companies want their logos on our shirts?

We are both very popular, and loathed but it feels like more people loathe City than love us. Is that just a British phenomenon?

with winners comes people/sponsorship/money and all want a bit of winners to promote there stuff

somebody said years ago that if manchester city had money and winning silverware and titles we would be on par with the biggest clubs in the world ?? how wrong was he hahaha, we are not on par but mile's ahead and head shoulders above the best clubs in the world, debt free most valuable club in england and asset coming out of our ears

There was an American guy on TalkSport yesterday talking about the New England Patriots. He said they are absolutely loathed, seen as the evil empire, “imagine Manchester City on steroids.”

I remember chatting with a group of Dortmund fans in Germany a few years ago and they all saw us as “the enemy of football” and actually thought we’d only been formed 10 years ago

Unfortunately, the media around the world perpetuate much the same bullshit about us as the media here does. I think it’s down to a mixture of things - a huge United and Liverpool fan base working as journalists and our naive PR strategy over the last 10 years, (which thankfully, seems to be changing this year, at long last).

German fans would genuinely rather Bayern Munich won the league every single season for the rest of time then have clubs like Hoffenheim or Leipzig do well off the back of owner investment.

German fans would genuinely rather Bayern Munich won the league every single season for the rest of time then have clubs like Hoffenheim or Leipzig do well off the back of owner investment.
Unfortunately, there’s a fair few in England who seem to have a similar view.

Unfortunately, there’s a fair few in England who seem to have a similar view.
City in 2008 were fuelled by the owner. That's not the case now. City play in the Etihad stadium. Bayern play in the Allianz stadium and their shirts are covered with Addidas logos (both part of their ownership structure).

Strange this and i suspect Jack Ma and his team dont really see the failings at United. They are a team on the way down slowly and surely and this is just more money to prop up the failing Glazers who will eventually bankrupt United imo!

I always think the most telling sign of footballing success is what shirts 5 year olds have on and nowadays its City! The next generation is Blue! Why do sponsors not follow the trends of Fans!?

Strange this and i suspect Jack Ma and his team dont really see the failings at United. They are a team on the way down slowly and surely and this is just more money to prop up the failing Glazers who will eventually bankrupt United imo!

I always think the most telling sign of footballing success is what shirts 5 year olds have on and nowadays its City! The next generation is Blue! Why do sponsors not follow the trends of Fans!?
Because Alibaba's market is not in Manchester. Utd still big in China. Overall the shift from red to blue is clear and obvious in the current lingo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.