Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OGS's comments about 'at least we play them every year now' are quite telling. If that's his attempt at playing mind games its embarrassing. I can only imagine Pep's reaction to that as the Alan Partridge shrug GIF.

It also shows that, just like their fans he's living in the past. Our last promotion was in 2002, that's quite a long way back he's going.

I can't get worked up about this united team, they're pretty much irrelevant these days. Obviously I want City to win, but more to try and close the gap at the top than anything to do with united. Having said that, for all our dominance at the swamp in recent years we should have won more of the home derbies in that time so it would be nice to add another to the list.

Last edited:
Every time the rags get challenged, it will be like watching a waddle of penguins chuck themselves off the rocks to avoid an elephant seal... ... We are not playing basketball says Ole, no, you will be synchronised diving in a 5-4-1 formation, yer ****.....!!!!

Home record:

yaHERvo.png

I wonder why none of the media report this head to head record or bring it up with Golem? Last 17 games;

City won 10
United won 4
Draw 3

The media seems to love stats like this when it's our poor record against other clubs?

well, i think City should definitely beat this rabble, but United have looked their best when sitting and breaking. Channel balls to Rashford and James will feature heavily. City have also looked slightly brittle vs this form of attack (Wolves at home, Norwich, Newcastle, some of the Liverpool game).

of course we should win, we just need to be wary that they may well allow us possession 40 yards from their goal and look to break.

I can't manufacture hate. Liverpool are City's rivals now. Utd are not. They are to us what we were once to them. Man City v Liverpool is a bigger game for both City fans, and football in general.

Bit raggish that mate.

I see Mark Goldbrige from United We Stand having a go at Esteemed Kompany in his latest YouTube vlog.

He's a funny guy...like A United Alan Partridge really. His rages when United concede a goal are very funny.

Apparently nobody cares what we think so I'm not sure why he cares himself.

Hope we smash the fuckers but any win will do me, i'm a little sad that Pogba isn't going to make it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.