Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago this may have been a very one sided derby however our form has wobbled of late and they looked much improved on Wednesday based on MOTD’s highlights. If we play as well as we did on Tuesday, specifically Rodri, Jesus, Bernardo and KDB, then we should win.

That said we need to be clinical, they will happily play on the counter, Rashford, James and Martial all offer pace and that’s something we have struggled with this season.

I just hope we don’t alter the formation or midfield personnel from Tuesday. We were so much better than the previous few weeks. Pep likes playing Gundogan but I think he’s better as a 6 and Rodri is the man in form. Bernardo looked back on form and Silva was excellent though the fact he played 90 mins may mean Pep is planning to rest him tomorrow.

We could do with more from Sterling as although he scored against Newcastle he hasn’t really played well since Anfield. It would be nice to see him get a derby goal.
You are talking them up too much. They are fucking shit

Always confident vs rags. Despite their pretty decent record vs top 6 teams.
And loads on here will have a quiet night now that they finally have reinstalled a scapegoat. Our very own mr Gundogan.

Always confident vs rags. Despite their pretty decent record vs top 6 teams.
And loads on here will have a quiet night now that they finally have reinstalled a scapegoat. Our very own mr Gundogan.

United are effective in big games because they sit deep and close the spaces. But if the real City turn up then we should sweep them aside.

Just hope Gundogan doesn't play alongside Rodri as it completely disrupts the midfield.

This is about the widest gap in quality since Fergie was in his prime and we were relegation tackle - United, without the aid of gifted penalties would be in the relegation shake-up.

The thing I am worried about in this match is them getting a penalty or two. It seems they get on in almost every match despite hardly attacking the opposition. Otherwise, I am pretty confident about this one. Hope Gundogan doesn't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.