Marathon Bet confirmed as new training kit partner

Gambling shouldn’t be condoned?

What about booze? Are you opposed to that?
I should have been clearer, IMO gambling and sport clubs shouldn't mix, in the same way that there was an outcry when Newcastle had Wonga as their sponsors.

News of this new deal mustn't have reached sky sports news yet but I could have sworn when utd signed their deal with Indonesian instant noodles it was yellow ticker tape everywhere.
Ah well fuck em.

Obviously an inveterate gambler, and while I'm sorry for the trouble it caused you, it sounds like legal or illegal your dad would have found a way to gamble away the house keeping money.
Lets hope it never gets a hold of you & destroys your life.

how sweet is it to be wanted and not going cap in hand for money ??? they are all falling over each other in wanting a a slice of the pie, now we control the amount in the starting price and if we don't get it somebody else will gladly give it us, the whole of the football world are running scared and little old man city are now the major player

how they all laughed at sheikh mansour investment and everybody said they will never get back what they have pumped into manchester city and its like pissing into the wind and it will never work, well from the very first day it was not a gamble or a waste of money, the vision was long term and the dream was self funding and lots of hard work and developing the club into the worlds best club

the success on the filed is mirrored in the success business world, and both on and off the field of play we are still only a quarter of the way to being what we aimed for, and this is just another step forward into building the impossible that they said what sheikh mansour investment in manchester city would be ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.