Arteta

If refs are going to be giving out yellow cards as willy nilly (to managers) as that so and so Atkinson was on Sunday then Arteta had better be ready because Pep could end up getting 4 yellows which apparently means he will automatically be suspended!! With refereeing as bad as it was last season we could be in for a long haul of suspensions for Pep!! (Just picture my angry face eh?)

If refs are going to be giving out yellow cards as willy nilly (to managers) as that so and so Atkinson was on Sunday then Arteta had better be ready because Pep could end up getting 4 yellows which apparently means he will automatically be suspended!! With refereeing as bad as it was last season we could be in for a long haul of suspensions for Pep!! (Just picture my angry face eh?)

Pep seemed a go with the flow, laid back kind of guy when he racked up. A few years on and he can see all the injustices and shady decisions handed out by the FA and UEFA. He’s proper angry these days.

I wouldn't worry about it. Arteta is a good lad!

I think Guardiola would probably consider it a great achievement if his team could pretty much function without a coach, working out all the problems for themselves among themselves. I think that might be his idea of coaching perfection. This squad is moving in that direction because the group seems to be getting more intelligent each year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.