Guardiola rules out any January signings.

It doesn't read like that at all. You've made that up.

So you've decided to actually post a proper answer to my first post. In other words, your real answer is that you don't think any quick CBs who could also play have been available.

You could be right.

1, they may be too old for our strategy

2, they may not have enough first team experience as yet, so while being scouted, they would not be ready for the first team.

3Are too expensive, when considering experience and potential.

A permutation of the above. recruitment, and long term plans are not as simple as some of the posters think.

We don't need to panic buy in January. We need our best players back playing.

Agree.

We are 3rd, not 3rd bottom and will finish top 4 as a minimum very comfortably.

Get players back fit and see what we need summer for me.

A centre half is the priority; but we NEED a leader, be he a centre-half or midfielder.

Someone who has the ultimate respect of the players and is a leader both on and off the field.

I would gladly back the club spending three figures to find the right person.

A Vincent mk II is my dream...but is there one out there?

Koulibaly fits the centre-half berth perfectly, but is he a captain/leader? I don't know that much about him, other than he is a fantastic player.
It would not be heathy to bring in a new player and make them captain or the new leader,the likes of kev would not be amused,you have to earn that

At 20m not a penny more and he'd still be a diving prick
You and I disagree often enough so there's no point us going back and forth with such a clear cut issue as this.

Every single player in our squad dives. You can argue about the degree to which some players exaggerate their falls and clearly some players are bigger culprits than others in that regard but that doesn't change the fact that they all cheat to gain an advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.