Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky banner with Chelsea comparing their punishment and treatment by FIFA to the punishment handed out to City.

My understanding was that severity of offences were different, and hence the punishment less severe for City ?

Comes across as a " smacked arse " approach by the PR team at Chelsea .

What has happened to CFC?

Since we beat them their form and results have collapsed. Lampard lost his usual coolness too.

Spurs v Chelsea is a huge game. That for me will be a key game for the top 4.

Should be a good game because they both hate each other, has Frank said "hes going there to win" yet, the comment he made before playing City.

Tbh I can see Chelsea beating them, its all going abit too smoothly for Peg, somethings gotta give.

A frustrating team to watch. How can you be so good at Spurs and so bd at home to Southampton?

For the first time this season I am thinking Chelsea are under-performing. They should be improving now, not declining. Perhaps this is just no more than the peaks and a troughs of a season. If hey finish top 4 they will be happy. I still expect them too.

Man Utd worry me a little. Pogba is returning. Without doubt he has the capacity to raise their game in the 2nd half of the season. CFC need to up their game to keep Man Utd out. Leicester look vulnerable. They were crushed two games on the bounce. May have long term effect.

How good a job is Frank doing?

On the one hand he makes good in-game tactical changes in games, and I like the team spirit that is evidently being fostered there, however if I look at their points and position I wonder how they can be just 4 points above Man Utd. We are only 6 points above CFC but have clearly been hard hit by injuries to central defenders.

Another no-show from CFC. They have the game their in their hands and they fail to make it count. There are no excuses. I guess you could say they dropped points due to a wonder goal but they lost the initiative in the match.

P'ssing me off because they are going to let Utd in if they don't get their act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.