Marathon Bet confirmed as new training kit partner

I agree mate. Couldn't care less really.

Will be another stick to beat us with no doubt by the media however.
When over 60% of clubs in the top two leagues have betting companies as main sponsors. I very much doubt anyone will be attempting to beat us over the head for a training top.

You're employing classic evade and distract tactics. We're not talking about legality here, we're talking about promotion.

I wish City had not deepened its relationship with its gambling sponsor, because, while it is perfectly legal to gamble, its downsides, particularly for those least able to afford it, are there for any that care to look.
I’m doing the opposite of evading or distracting. My very first post stated that I’d prefer for me to decide on my own moralistic values, especially when deciding upon legal pastimes.

If you can’t afford to gamble. Don’t.

Well the official announcement on Twitter went down well judging by the responses.

Not surprised. It's a depressing choice of partner given that we don't really need the money and there were surely other companies that would be interested.

For the record, I don't have a problem with betting in principle, but the way it's gone in the past 10 years in the UK is a huge problem.

Well the official announcement on Twitter went down well judging by the responses.

Not surprised. It's a depressing choice of partner given that we don't really need the money and there were surely other companies that would be interested.

For the record, I don't have a problem with betting in principle, but the way it's gone in the past 10 years in the UK is a huge problem.

For the record, it sounds like you do have a problem with gambling.

When over 60% of clubs in the top two leagues have betting companies as main sponsors. I very much doubt anyone will be attempting to beat us over the head for a training top.

I dont agree with it but Until they ban it I will except it and if they did ban it some football clubs will be in deep trouble.

I dont agree with it but Until they ban it I will except it and if they did ban it some football clubs will be in deep trouble.

And a hell of a lot of people would be unemployed, and a hell of a lot of people would continue to gamble illegally unencumbered by legal protection or government regulation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.